Thursday, March 1, 2012

Time? What's that?

So much has happened since my last post and it's shameful that I haven't kept up-to-date. I am immersed in a client project that is about exposing corruption in the courts that will also lead to a book.

How am I doing? Well aside from acquiring yet another 'disease' that can be attributed to the chemotherapy years ago, I am well. I have lost the ability to digest food normally; thus I now weigh what I weighed when I was in seventh grade! Good meds and diet are helping.

I still need to add some more scientific research to 'Amy Sue' so my work is not done. Add selling a house my sons launching themselves from home, my plate is pretty full.

But back to 'Amy Sue,' the sum total of how I came to be who I am today. The original title was But You Look So Good because that's what most people say when they hear bits and pieces of my story. Never underestimate what any individual has had to shoulder by their looks. Let me turn myself inside out to show you in 'Amy Sue.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I'll write about what you'd like. Let me know.