Monday, October 15, 2012

Names and naming, etc.

I've changed the title of both my memoir and this blog several times. Why does this seem to be the hardest task of all? In my career I've named businesses, products and software. Why can't I grasp a name for my own story?

I can only hope that my fine editor and my future agent can help me. In the meantime, working on my two book proposals for Dying To Live and The Substitute (fiction).

DRUGS COST TOO MUCH!!!

In other news, I just laid out $400 in co-pays for three medicines I need. I average about $400 a month and I also need new eyeglasses that are specially made - at least another $400. Reminds me of a story my mother told me about a wealthier friend of hers who whenever she needed or wanted a new pair of glasses, would simply go to the Grand Central Station  Lost and Found and rifle through the designer frames and select a 'new' pair. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I'll write about what you'd like. Let me know.